"SAFETY COACHING" TRAINING
AN ORIGINAL AND NEW APPROACH TO GET YOUR LINE MANAGERS TO FEEL FULLY INVOLVED IN ENSURING SAFETY
Too often managers attend to safety because they are "forced" and must "obey" … and, therefore, their motivation and involvement are poor … The goal of our approach is to make them think and reason … so that they themselves come to the conclusion that safety is a "must" and that they themselves decide to get more involved in safety!
The participants in some 1600 sessions (see our testimonials) greatly appreciated these coaching sessions, from which they emerged truly motivated.
OBJECTIVES OF THE “MANAGER SAFETY COACHING”
- Strengthen the management’s involvement in safety.
- Explain how important it is that each line manager should commit himself.
- Explain each manager’s rights and duties.
- Give everyone the opportunity to speak, let people express their fears and address them.
- Provide tools, advice and practical help for them to properly perform the role.
- Have role plays and practical exercises.
- Get each manager to be a safety ambassador on the field.
The exclusive training material called "Safety Roadbook" is a key element of the approach because it prolongs the effectiveness of the training over time. This is a true "toolbox" for the participant.
THE "SAFETY ROADBOOK"
An exclusive training material!
The "best of" the tips for dealing with key issues faced by line managers are presented here (in a very practical way):
how to facilitate a safety meeting in a dynamic and interactive way, how to show leadership and refocus an employee constructively, what are the different types of risk behaviors and how to act, how to communicate better,…
In addition, the "Safety Roadbook" gives access to a specific website that complements and updates it on a daily basis with many other key tips.Contact us